El dolor es la liberación de una mente atada a la realidad. Sólo a través del dolor podemos encontrar el camino a la nada, al punto cero. A olvidar todo lo que nos ata. Y volver a empezar.

domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

I wish I was in love

I wish I was in love.

If I was in love, my mind would drift away, strolling,
walking over thoughts of her pale skin.
Of her deep red lips, covering a white smile,
a smile that burns with the passion of ten suns and one poem.

If I was in love, my mind would drift away, rolling,
sliding over thoughts of her hair.
Of how beautiful she looks when she takes the front parts of it,
and moves them back, and ties them.

If I was in love, my mind would drift away, lifting,
flying over thoughts of her eyes.
Of how her wide, bright eyes look at you,
as she lifts her hands and stares at you in shock, every time
she doesn't get what you say and why you say it.

If I was in love, my mind would drift away, soaring,
hurrying over thoughts of space and time.
Of how the air feels lighter and tastes sweeter every single time
she walks past my nose, past my eyes, past my tongue.

I wish I was in love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario