El dolor es la liberación de una mente atada a la realidad. Sólo a través del dolor podemos encontrar el camino a la nada, al punto cero. A olvidar todo lo que nos ata. Y volver a empezar.

lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2015

Down the river side

Tonight I'll wander down the river side,
settle down, and drink for a while.
Tonight I'll drown this pain inside,
swallowin' a bottle of good wine.

And I'll watch the river flow away,
water leave and mem'ry stay.
And I'll drink and swallow all the pain,
crying with reminders of good days.

I'll sing a song about her eyes.
I'll cry as a wolf howls to the skies.

Tonight I'll wander down the lane,
by the railroad track and the river side.
And as the bottle warms my heart,
I'll drown my tears and tear apart.

And I'll try to swim to the other side,
sinking in the river's gentle tide.
And I'll drift away and close my eyes,
drowning all my mem'ries down the line.

I'll sing a song about her eyes.
I'll cry as a wolf howls to the skies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario